Saturday, July 16, 2011

Low Carb is Anti-Jesus

I apologize for the lag these past couple days.  I feel like I should write more, but the truth is that I'm a bit tired this week.  Husband Mark was away in Minneapolis all week, so I was in charge of the boys, the animals, and the house on my own.  I had some extra work to do this week for my occasional part-time contract job.  On top of all that, both boys are leaving tomorrow for a week of summer camp.  So, the inspiration hasn't really been there this week.  Hopefully, that will fix itself now that Mark is back home and once I've finished shopping and packing for camp.

In the meantime, I thought I would share an old cartoon that I have hanging in my office.  It was inspired by the December 2004 United Church of Christ God is Still Speaking "Bouncer" advertisement and the resulting criticism from the media and other denominations.  I'm not quite sure why I've been thinking about this cartoon today.  Regardless, I find it very funny and hope you will too.  Enjoy!!!:

No comments: