Thursday, September 8, 2011

Leslie at his Photo Shoot -- 09/08/11

Les is a high school senior.  It's hard to believe that my little monkey boy has transformed himself into a man.  There are two indicators that you have a high school senior.  First, the military recruiters call your home.  A lot.  Secondly, you get inundated with advertisements for professional photographers who want to take your kids' senior pictures.  Today was Leslie's senior picture day. 

It went a lot smoother than I thought it would.  I anticipated that he would get bored and shut down.  I feared that he would refuse to pose after we'd plunked down a bit of change to schedule his photo shoot.  I shouldn't have worried.  He was a pro (and a bit of a ham).  It ended up being a lot of fun.

I managed to snap one shot of my own with my phone camera.  It's not the best picture, but I was trying to not annoy the photographer too much.  You get the point, anyway.   Check it out:

No comments: