Friday, September 30, 2011

Vid to Check Out: Mean Kitty and the Pet Psychic

While at work yesterday, I began noticing an increased amount of floaters in my eyes, particularly my left eye.  While driving yesterday evening, I noticed odd flashes of light in the left corner of my left eye.  Then my eye got really bloodshot.  This morning, the eye was less bloodshot, but the floaters were still there.  I went back and forth about going to a doctor, but eventually got talked into it by my husband, my chiropractor, and a couple of my co-workers.  Turns out I had two teeny-tiny rips in the retina on my left eye.  They were able to treat it with some cryogenic device.  Despite some Tylenol and about three different types of topical pain relievers, the procedure hurt.  A lot.  As a result, I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day. 

I had a couple new things that I wanted to blog about, but they will wait until tomorrow.  In the meantime, check out this wonderful video of the time that Mean Kitty met the Pet Psychic.  I've mentioned before that I love listening to animal communicator Laura Stinchfield's weekly podcast.  This video is pretty fun and does a good job of highlighting her gift.  Very cool stuff:


Now I'm going to go rest in the dark for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Pet Lover said...

Take care of your Eyes, as always an interesting share, loved it.