Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Not sure if I'll have much time to do any other blogging tonight, but that doesn't mean that I can't show off the family a bit before it's time to trick and/or treat.

First up is Leslie dressed in his new Superman costume.  He was invited to a "costume mandatory" party this past weekend, but really wasn't in the mood to shop for an outfit.  I finally found this Superman outfit, which is both understated but cool enough to include a cape.  Now he loves the costume.  Les isn't going out tonight, but he's wearing his outfit again while giving out candies to the various visitors tonight:


Next on the agenda is D'Angelo.  It occurred to me that he kind of looks like a Black Nationalist, but he's really going for the Nerd look this evening (note the pocket protector and the taped eye glasses).  He decided that he's too cool to go out with me tonight and instead chose to go with a friend and his family.  I plan to raid his candy stash later this evening:


Here are the boys in a brief moment of brotherly bliss:


Lastly, Nero's daycare is doing a Facebook costume contest.  I'm still trying to figure out how to vote for it, but I thought it would be fun to show up his entry pic at the Headless Horseman's Horse:


Stay safe and don't eat all your candy at once tonight!

Updated Early on 11/01/11: Best Tweet of the night by me: "Don't know if I should be insulted or flattered. Trick-or-Treater @ door: "Look at that ugly dude... Hey, it's D's dad! How's it going???"  Needless to say, those boys both only received one piece of candy each.

No comments: