Tuesday, October 14, 2014

First Print of CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA #1 Sells Out

Bleeding Cool reported earlier today that CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA #1 sold out its first print:
The Chilling Tales Of Sabrina #1 has sold out in the first issue from Archie Comics. Similarly reinvented as a horror title along the lines of Afterlife With Archie, I understand that Diamond Comic Distributors has sold out of the first issue, with a second print to come. I’m not given any sales figures but I understand that it’s pretty much up there with the original Afterlife #1.
I really liked the book, though it received mixed reactions from my various online Archie friends. Hopefully subsequent issues of the comic book will continue to sell well for a while.

2 comments:

Donny Jacobs said...

Jon,

It's Stuffed Animal, writing from Boston. Not crazy about the artwork on this series, but I wish Archie Comics well with it. I do like my version of Sabrina better (she's not a half-breed, having Ms. Della as her long-lost mother) and my version of cousin Ambrose. But it looks like he's going to be Gay/Pansexual, regardless of the version! That's good.

Jon said...

I thought of you Donny when I saw Cousin Ambrose! :)