Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Trailer Released for Andrew Marin's Latest Book: "Us Versus Us"

It's been a while since I've written about Andrew Marin. He's been studying for a few years in Scotland and the Marin Foundation took a break last May due to some operational changes. I don't talk much these days with Andrew, though we see each other on Facebook pretty regularly. It was on Facebook earlier this week where I learned that Andrew has a new book out called "Us Versus Us."

This is what "Us Versus Us" is about:
For decades now, we have found ourselves caught up in a culture war; US VERSUS THEM. The good news: there is no them. Our culture war has been a civil war: US VERSUS US. This it the untold story of religion and the LGBT community. Thankfully, there is a path toward peace...
You can read about the book here or here. You can watch the official trailer here. And you can order the book here.

I ordered my book from Amazon yesterday. It arrived sometime today. I haven't read it yet, but it's on my summer reading list. I'll share my reactions once the book has been read!

No comments: